CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to Cupcake Stef!!

Welcome to Cupcake Stef!!

Hope you enjoy checking out the many 'sweet' creations that have come out of my kitchen! If you need a cupcake or cakes for your next event please don't hesitate to call, I would love to create something 'sweet' for you!

With 'Sweetest' Regards,
Stefanie

(559) 906.8820

cupcakestef@gmail.com



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Made this tool box full of yummies for some special dads!! It's a dad thing!!


Have you figured it out yet? No? yea, well, cuz it's a physical therapy cookie basket..lol. Created this basket as a thank you for the wonderful PT crew at SPOC from my best client (ok, yes, i'm talking about my mom..lol!!) See....she's the one in the bottom middle with her broken arm, hehe!


Had these fun cookie cutters I got from my MIL and wanted to use them so I made them up and sent them off to one very special Missionary out in the field!!
(I even packaged it right, it made it in one piece...woo-hoo!!!)