CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to Cupcake Stef!!

Welcome to Cupcake Stef!!

Hope you enjoy checking out the many 'sweet' creations that have come out of my kitchen! If you need a cupcake or cakes for your next event please don't hesitate to call, I would love to create something 'sweet' for you!

With 'Sweetest' Regards,
Stefanie

(559) 906.8820

cupcakestef@gmail.com



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Sissy's at the time fiance is a big Bengals fan. So he got a Bengals Groom's cake. Perfect!!

My princess design. A half sheet, strawberry swirl, with strawberry filling, and buttercream frosting. Delish!!! (and heavy as heck!!...lol!)

Awww Buzz...my little guy turned 3 at the end of May. Sooo his current fascination was Buzz Lightyear, I made alien cupcakes and a mini buzz cake.

Who doesn't love Lego's?!!

0 astounding approvals: