CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to Cupcake Stef!!

Welcome to Cupcake Stef!!

Hope you enjoy checking out the many 'sweet' creations that have come out of my kitchen! If you need a cupcake or cakes for your next event please don't hesitate to call, I would love to create something 'sweet' for you!

With 'Sweetest' Regards,
Stefanie

(559) 906.8820

cupcakestef@gmail.com



Friday, July 8, 2011

Sugar explosion...Happy 4th!!

In a grand effort to keep updating my creations I've decided to throw it all on the blog in a hodge podge of yumminess. Since I'm so far behind and very out of order it took me a long time to realize it doesn't matter if it's in order, just as long as it is shared!! So enjoy CupcakeStef fans....creations from the past & present...lol!! Enjoy!!

Happy B.day America sugar cookies to share with the neighborhood.

Patriotic Oreo Truffles...yum!!


 Chocolate dipped strawberries

 S'mores Cookies (a lil' flat due to REALLY soft butter, but still just as delicious!)

 Just wanted to share the cucpakes my MIL made for the evening. So adorable!! Very proud of her exploring her inner cupcakeness...lol!!

Last but not least one of my cutest creations enjoying a the celebration with a sparkler!!

0 astounding approvals: