CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to Cupcake Stef!!

Welcome to Cupcake Stef!!

Hope you enjoy checking out the many 'sweet' creations that have come out of my kitchen! If you need a cupcake or cakes for your next event please don't hesitate to call, I would love to create something 'sweet' for you!

With 'Sweetest' Regards,
Stefanie

(559) 906.8820

cupcakestef@gmail.com



Monday, March 15, 2010

March 'Cupcake Madness'...

'May the Force be with you....'

My Evan turned 7 this year on the 5th and after much discussion we created cupcakes based off of Star Wars Legos. My favorite you ask....lol....Yoda, of course!


Oh 'Hoppy' Day...3 blessings to celebrate

For a baby shower for a friend..tulips and frogs was the theme so we had lilypad brownies and a small little tulip cake.

'Splish-Splash'

Baby shower fun. Still can't wait to see the pics of all the decor with the cake there.


Edible 'Lessons from Space'

So apparently my creations aren't only edible but educational as well! Created these cupcakes for my nephew Jacob when he requested Space cupcakes to take to school for his b-day. This is what I came up with...the solar system made out of frosting...lol!
Apparently cupcakes get eaten as his class leaves for the day, but no, not Jakies birthday, the teacher opened it up first thing....had all the kids try and figure out what the planets were...and get to eat them right away in the morning...lol!!
Wow, now that's what I call a great lesson on outer space!
Posted by Picasa

0 astounding approvals: